The University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, identity and brand is internationally recognized and should be leveraged whenever possible. Whether you're preparing a presentation, or an external facing document, or simply need a logo, we've got your resources here.
Please note: the University of Toronto brand and trademark is to be used under certain parameters determined by the University. Please contact our communications officer, to ensure brand guidelines are being met before publishing or disseminating your communications collateral.
Here you'll find:
Divisional/Department of Medicine locked logos: please contact the communications officer to gain access to this file
- Department of Medicine Powerpoint templates
- Department of Medicine Word document templates
- Department of Medicine/Faculty of Medicine Style Guides
- Website Training Manual, Website Request Form and Style Guide
- Photography consent forms and event signage
We've also developed divisional newsletter, event and rounds templates using an online software. If you'd like to adopt these templates, contact the communications officer for account set-up and training sessions.
- Example of divisional newsletter template
- Example of a divisional event template
- Example of divisional rounds template